Access to and use of this site is provided by www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net subject to the following terms:
- These terms are legally binding if www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net is used. They therefore take effect immediately on your first use of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net.
- www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Therefore please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Use of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net
- You may not do any of the following except for personal or non-commercial reasons;
- make available to the public, or otherwise use alchemysys.co.uk
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net content. Except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net content requires the prior written permission of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net.
- You agree to use www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- losses of revenue or anticipated profits
- any loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- any loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net regardless of the form of action.
- In addition to the above it does not guarantee that alchemysys.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net and/or third parties.
Contributions to www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to alchemysys.co.uk, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Alchemy Systems for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on alchemysys.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your contribution;
- This website is kept up and running smoothly with every effort. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.ChrisTheBuilder.Net (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- Unenforceable or illegal terms will be severed and deleted. The remaining terms shall however survive, in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The laws of England and also Wales govern these terms.